Project Officer, Language and Reading Development
NTU Main Campus, Singapore
NTU Neurolinguistics and Cognitive Science Lab from School of Humanities (SoH) is looking for Project Officer to support in a research project on young children’s reading skills in English and Chinese.
- Assist in organization of data and handle subject database
- Coordinate with childcare centers/student care centers
- Manage publicity and networking issues for the project
- Run experiments
- Organise conferences
- Assist in other research activities relevant to the project
- Bachelor’s degree in linguistics from a reputable university
- Proficient in both written and spoken English and Chinese in order to develop the test materials, analyse texts for the funded project
- Strong quantitative mindset
- Experience in working with young children and in academic writing/ publication
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Hiring Institution: NTU