Research Fellow, Computer Science and Engineering/Electrical Engineering
School of Computer Science and Engineering invites applications for the position of Research Fellow.
- Develop novel algorithms and effective machine learning algorithms for Brain-Computer Interfaces (BCI) in motor, cognition and emotion
- Design experiment protocol and manage the subject trials
- Supervise junior research staff and students
- PhD degree in Computer Science & Engineering, Electrical Engineering or related fields
- Experience with Brain-Computer Interface research and machine learning
- Strong analytical and programming skills
- Strong publication track record
- Experiences in Computational neuroscience and neuroimage is advantageous
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.