RIE Trainee, Research Assistant, Thermal and Indoor Air Quality/Chilled Ceiling
In conjunction with Workforce Singapore, NTU offer traineeships to support the SGUnited Traineeships Programme. The Traineeships are part of NTU's efforts to create relevant and meaningful traineeship opportunities for our nation’s new graduates entering the workforce during this difficult time.
About SJ-NTU Corporate Lab
The SJ-NTU Corporate Lab is a collaboration between Surbana Jurong, Nanyang Technological University, Singapore (NTU Singapore) and National Research Foundation Singapore (NRF). The laboratory, sited at NTU, will develop next-generation sustainable solutions to tackle industrial and complex urban challenges. Its key objectives are to translate research outcomes into practical and viable solutions based on three core themes: digitalisation; green and sustainable urban solutions; and future of the industry and productivity.
- Support for project in terms of experiments / data collection / modelling / simulation
- Assist the PI/Co-PI to prepare technical slides / reports
- Assist the PI/Co-PI to coordinate project meetings with industry partner
- Other ad-hoc duties
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering / Mechanical Engineering / Electrical & Electronic Engineering / Civil Engineering or equivalent
- Experience in performing experiments / simulation / modelling / data analytics is advantageous but it is not a must (training will be provided)