Research Fellow, Optical Spectroscopy
A Research Fellow position is currently available in the School of Physical & Mathematical Sciences, who will be expected to perform the areas of research under the umbrella of the Prof Xiong Qihua's group.
- Optical (excitonic) properties of 2D semiconductors and Heterostructures
- Charge transfer studies in heterostructures
- Spin proximity effect in 2D magnets and heterostructures
- Exciton polariton physics in cavity exciton polaritons using perovskites
- 2D semiconductors
- A good PhD in Physics from a reputable University
- Good experience in laser spectroscopy, transient absorption spectroscopy, semiconductor optics, 2D materials and nonlinear optics
- Willing to learn and hardworking
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidate will be notified.