RIE Trainee, R&D Engineer, CETRAN Autonomous Vehicles Test Centre
In conjunction with Workforce Singapore, NTU offer traineeships to support the SGUnited Traineeships Programme. The Traineeships are part of NTU's efforts to create relevant and meaningful traineeship opportunities for our nation’s new graduates entering the workforce during this difficult time.
About the Energy Research Institute @ NTU
The Centre of Excellence for Testing and Research of Autonomous Vehicles – NTU (CETRAN) is a research centre within the Energy Research Institute @ NTU (ERI@N). CETRAN works closely with the LTA and Industry on the development of test methodologies and standards to enable future commercial deployment of autonomous vehicles on public roads in Singapore. The roles are within a joint industry project with Siemens, working on development of simulations, and verification of simulations against real world testing on our test track do develop digital twin technologies which can accelerate development of AV technologies.
- Participate in research program, including simulation development, code review
- Support system level testing in CETRAN AV Test Centre
- Prepare reports and documentations for the research programs, and support data analysis
- Assist in duties related to project management, documentation, and outreach of research results
- Bachelor/Masters degree in relevant field
- Basic understanding of software programming and programming language
- Attention to details and procedures
- Effective communication and report writing skills