RIE Trainee, Research Analyst, ReRAM Lab
In conjunction with Workforce Singapore, NTU offer traineeships to support the SGUnited Traineeships Programme. The Traineeships are part of NTU's efforts to create relevant and meaningful traineeship opportunities for our nation’s new graduates entering the workforce during this difficult time.
About School of Physical and Mathematical Sciences
The School of Physical and Mathematical Sciences, or SPMS, is a school within NTU that focuses on the core disciplines of mathematics, physics, and chemistry. Established less than 15 years ago, it has quickly become one of the most research-active schools within NTU.
Taking advantage of its youthful faculty and interdisciplinary setup, SPMS has developed strong research programmes in some of the most important topics in modern science and technology, including cybersecurity, nanotechnology, green chemistry, advanced materials, photonics, and energy research.
The project is funded by IAF, under A-Star. The project aims to establish a new class of mainstream non-volatile memory technology, ReRAM, that is used in on-chip microcontrollers, or embedded systems and establish Singapore as a hub of non-volatile memory technology development and manufacturing.
- Assist Researchers in the fabrication process of ReRAM.
- Characterization and test measurement support for device fabrication (eg. AFM, SEM, XRD)
- Support in structural analysis and data collection.
- Assist in laboratory safety implementation, chemical waste handling
- Research, analyze, data interpretation, and presentation
- •Maintain workspace and preparing experiments
- Order / maintain lab and office supplies
- Data entry and monitoring the progress of experiments
- At least a Bachelor Degree in Engineering or Physical Sciences.
- Work independently and as part of a team with strong initiatives
- Good communications and strong interpersonal skills
- Team player
- IT savvy