Research Associate, AI Hardware
School of Computer Science and Engineering invites applications for the position of Research Associate.
- Rapid modeling of performance and energy of AI hardware
- Data-flow mapping of various segments within AI workload execution
- Hardware design of various components of a systems-on-chip for AI
- Master's degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Electronic Engineering, Computer Science or related fields
- Expertise in architectural simulation of computing systems
- Publication track record is an advantage
- Proficiency in programming languages such as C, C++
- Knowledge of Verilog-a device modeling and SPICE is an advantage
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.