Postdoctoral Fellow, Chemical Engineering atKhalifa University
7 days left
- Full Time
Organization Name Chemical Engineering - Khalifa University
The newly-established Khalifa University of Science and Technology (KU) combines the Masdar Institute of Science and Technology (MI), the Khalifa University of Science, Technology and Research (KUSTAR) and the Petroleum Institute (PI) into one world-class, research intensive institution, seamlessly integrating research and education to produce world leaders and critical thinkers in applied science and engineering. Khalifa University endeavors to be a leader among research intensive universities of the 21st century, while catalyzing the growth of Abu Dhabi and the UAE’s rapidly developing knowledge economy.
To provide high quality research support and undertake internationally competitive research aimed at publication thereby contributing to the academic and research mission of the University.
Since the Postdoctoral, experience is transitional to becoming an independent researcher or faculty member, the Postdoctoral tries their best to acquire the varied skills necessary to advance their career with guidance from the advisor. These skills include, but are not limited to, the ability to present research plans and findings in a convincing style, both in oral and written modes of communication, the ability to understand research group management and supervision of others, the ability to establish contacts and network with colleagues pursuing a similar research agenda, the ability to organize and teach a class or a course if more inclined towards a teaching career.
- Operate and maintain the equipment in the laboratory and in cleanroom.
- Arrange for purchasing the required consumables for the lab.
- PhD Degree in Materials & Chemical engineering or Mechanical engineering or a closely related science discipline
Experimental experience with all of the following:
- Microfluidics and their applications in mixing and separation
- Microfabrication techniques
- Materials characterization techniques
- Proactive and work independently in the lab
- Assist and support researchers in the development and implementation of microfluidic platforms
- Present and report research results and publish in top rated peer-reviewed journals in a timely manner
- Ensure compliance with safety and health requirements
- Writing research proposals
How To Apply
Kindly attach CV and Research Interest statement
Should you require further assistance or if you face any issue with the online application, please feel to contact the Recruitment Team (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Apply for Postdoctoral Fellow, Chemical Engineering atKhalifa University
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly