Researcher/Senior Researcher with a Focus on the Research Area, Biomedical Aspects of Motion
The Dean of the Faculty of Sports Studies of Masaryk University announces an open position of: Researcher/Senior researcher with a focus on the research area "Biomedical Aspects of Motion“ at the Incubator of Kinanthropological Research (IKR)
Contract start date: September 2020
- Academic staff - Associate Professor or Senior Lecturer for the Research Area "Biomedical Aspects of Motion"
- Practice: min. 3 years in a research organization
- Experience with research projects, including international ones
- Knowledge of English at B2 level minimum
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Impactful publications in international journals, scientific books etc.
Description of main activities:
- Basic and applied research conducting
- National and international research projects proposals preparations and implementation
- Under the direction of the head of the Incubator, the employee participates in the formation of research groups, organisation of conferences, seminars
- Mentoring PhD students
- Participation in teaching especially in doctoral degree programs
- Participation in cooperation with research organizations and universities in the Czech Republic and abroad
- Preparation of publications as the main author (co-author).
- full-time job or part-time work too
- the stability and prestige of Masaryk University
- interesting and independent work, space for your own initiative
- the possibility of personal development
- a friendly team
- motivating wage
- employee benefits (8 weeks of paid holiday per year, contribution to supplementary pension insurance, meal vouchers).
Wage conditions according to the internal wage regulation for MU employees.
Applications together with a CV in the Europass format, a cover letter, photocopies of education documents, an overview of current professional experience and an overview of scientific results (publications, projects, cooperation) are accepted by the Human Resources Department of the Faculty of Sports Studies.
Include a brief draft of the project and research activities (max. 1 page A4).
Please send all required documents by 8th August 2020 in the form of an e-application (below). Additional information is provided through the email address: email@example.com.
More searches like this
- Other Health & Social Care Academic Posts jobs in Czech Republic
- Other Health & Social Care Principal / Senior Lecturers / Associate Professors jobs in Czech Republic
- Other Health & Social Care Lecturers / Assistant Professors jobs in Czech Republic
- Other Health & Social Care Research Related jobs in Czech Republic
- Other Health & Social Care Other Research Related jobs in Czech Republic