Research Associate, Computer Science/Computer Engineering/Information Technology
Rehabilitation Research Institute of Singapore invites applications for the position of Research Associate.
- Build computational pipelines for a clinical and research data management system for a rehabilitation research purpose, which involves testing, replicating and modifying the necessary computational algorithms
- Carrying out mini projects to demonstrate proof of concept for new research ideas
- Perform data management (including collection, quality check, versioning) for clinical cohort
- Master's degree in Computer Science/Computer Engineering/Information Technology or related fields
- Well-versed in numerical methods, statistics and programming methodology is highly advantageous
- Strong interest to work with algorithms and possesses good programming skills (android, scripting language)
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.