Programme Manager Chemical Engineering/Materials Science
NTU Main Campus, Singapore
The Centre for Antimicrobial Bioengineering at the School of Chemical and Biomedical Engineering is seeking candidates to work as Programme Manager.
- Work with PhD students as well as research staff to achieve the Programme goals
- Management of the Center, such as procurement, budgeting, management of account, lab safety, proposal preparation, prepare reports for the program PI
- Assist with organization and management of the research team, etc.
- PhD degree in Chemical Engineering, Materials Science or related fields
- Have basic understanding/knowledge of the research Programme in this Center
- Managerial skills to ensure an effective and efficient realization of the team’s working duties
- Ability to work in a multidisciplinary team
- Good interp
- ersonal and communication skills, oral and written, as well as organizational skills
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.