Assistant / Associate / Professor (B1) of Life Sciences
Category: Outstanding Talents
First-Level Discipline: Ecology, Biology
Second-Level Discipline: Molecular Ecology and Evolutionary Ecology, Behavioral and Physiological Ecology, Population Ecology and Endangered Species Conservation, Community and Ecosystem Ecology, Landscape and Ecological Engineering, Cell Biology, Biochemistry and Molecular Biology, Genetics, Developmental Biology, Physiology
- Propose prospective and innovative ideas in the field, lead the research team to produce world advanced research results, apply for state and province-level awards, and undertake major state-level projects; build teaching and scientific research teams and improve the training quality of postgraduates
- Correctly understand the trends of the discipline, propose prospective, creative and unique research concepts, and lead a research team to catch up the advanced level in China;
- Actively get involved in and be responsible for major national sci-tech projects and key projects of National Natural Science Foundation of China; lead the research team to carry out original research on major basic theories and technological breakthroughs, and strive to achieve significant results in the field and/or win state-level major technological award;
- Provide core courses of the discipline and guide doctoral and postgraduate students;
- Assemble and lead an innovative team of teaching and scientific research.
Meet the hiring criteria for Outstanding Academic Leaders of B1 level of Science and Engineering.
For more details on the Eligibility, Remuneration and Benefits, please visit BNU Global Recruitment - Beijing Campus
For more information and to submit your application, please refer to below contact details.
About Beijing Normal University (BNU)
Established in 1902, the Beijing Normal University (BNU or colloquially Beishida) began as the Faculty of Education of Capital Metropolitan University, which facilitated teacher training in Chinese higher education. It is one of the oldest and most prestigious universities in China and was recognised by the Chinese Ministry of Education as a Class A Double First Class University. BNU was one of the first Chinese institutions to recruit international students, and now has around 1,800 long-term international students from over 100 countries and regions. Known for its Mandarin Chinese study programmes, BNU also collaborates with Princeton University for the Princeton in Beijing program.
To learn more about us, please visit www.bnu.edu.cn
Apply for Assistant / Associate / Professor (B1) of Life Sciences
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly