Research Fellow, Resilient and Inclusive Cities in Asia-Pacific
3 days left
- Full Time
The Asian School of the Environment is seeking a Research Fellow to support participatory action research on liveable cities in Asia-Pacific.
- Conducting literature review on liveability and cultural ecosystem services in Southeast Asia
- Co-developing new participatory action research projects in Singapore and focal cities studied by the Resilient and Liveable Cities research group in Southeast Asia
- Communicating finding through conferences and writing of scientific papers
- PhD in a field related to environmental management, landscape architecture, or urban design
- Experience conducting participatory action research in urban design or related field
- Creativity, enthusiasm, and positive attitude
- Excellent project management skills, organization, and attention to detail
- Demonstrated excellence in written and oral communications skills
- Experience working internationally and with diverse non-academic audiences
- Work experience in Southeast Asia
- Experience in teaching and supervising students
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.