Research Assistant, Psychology
Nanyang Business School is hiring a full-time Research Assistant to manage the research and administrative aspects of a research funded by the prestigious Social Science and Humanities Research Fellowship grant.
- Coordinate the research studies
- Manage the administration of the grant and its budget
- Assist with the research design and statistical analyses
- Oversee a team of undergraduate research assistants to carry out various research activities
- A degree in Psychology (Honours preferred)
- At least one year of experience working as a research assistant or has completed an undergraduate thesis in Social Psychology and/or Organisational Behavior
- Able to conduct basic statistical analyses using SPSS, R or Stata
- Good organizational skills and is meticulous
- Strong interpersonal and networking skills
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.