Research Fellow, Additive Manufacturing
1 day left
- Full Time
NTU Main Campus, Singapore
Singapore Centre for 3D Printing (SC3DP) invites applications for the position of Research Fellow.
- Characterize the mechanical properties of printed marine and offshore products
- Optimize the processing parameters to produce large and compex products with high mechanical performance
- Write research proposals
- Publish research results in reputable international journals
- PhD degree in Mechanical Engineering, Materials Sciences, Physics, Chemistry
- Good publication record (at least three first-author papers in international journals)
- Good communication and writing in English
- Excellent teamwork awareness
- Strong responsibility for research/work
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.