Lecturer in Physiotherapy, Neurological Rehabilitation, Teaching Academic Level A
- Based in UniSA Allied Health and Human Performance located at the City East Campus
- Part-time (0.7 FTE), 3 year fixed term contract
- Salary range: $70,618 – $95,253 per annum pro rata (plus superannuation)
About the Role
As Lecturer, you will take on a core teaching role within the Academic Unit’s undergraduate and/or postgraduate programs. You will facilitate student learning in a clinical physiotherapy setting and utilise contemporary professional/discipline-related knowledge in your teaching practice and carry out activities to develop scholarly expertise.
At UniSA Allied Health and Human Performance, we shape community wellbeing by educating future health professionals, producing graduates who contribute to the future health workforce. We deliver solutions-based research that addresses global health needs, working with industry and the community to solve critical health challenges.
- Prepare and conduct learning activities such as lectures, tutorials, assessment.
- Develop and deliver clinically based learning activities and assessments in physiotherapy.
- Use a variety of pedagogical techniques (including face-to-face, online and blended learning).
- Undertake high quality teaching as part of the team and participate in moderation of marking exercises.
- Undertake administrative functions connected to courses taught.
Essential Skills and Experience
- Bachelor in Physiotherapy and current registration or eligibility for registration with AHPRA.
- Experience in contemporary physiotherapy practice with clinical expertise in neurological rehabilitation.
- Ability to perform teaching duties and prepare appropriate teaching materials and resources.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, collaborative and a team player.
- Capable of using key digital techniques required for effective curriculum delivery.
Getting a great job working with the best is just the start. UniSA rewards its staff with a wide variety of benefits such as:
- Access to great personal development opportunities
- Flexible working conditions
- A range of salary packaging options, including vehicle leasing and car parking fees
- Corporate health insurance
- Various on-site services available at our campuses which may include on-site gym membership.
As a University of Enterprise, we offer a dynamic and agile workplace culture, one that embraces challenges and thrives on breaking new ground. Our staff are creative and innovative thinkers, communicating with clarity, conviction and enthusiasm. We embrace diversity and inclusion in a vibrant, engaging environment. Our people are authentic, resilient, and influential, and we deliver results.
How to apply
For a copy of the position description and to apply, please visit Working at UniSA. The online application form will list the specific selection criteria that you need to address – please be as detailed as possible in the examples of your skills and experience, as we allow up to 500 words per response.
Please address your cover letter to Chloe Juniper, Senior Recruitment Consultant and for any further information about the position or the recruitment process, please contact UniSA Recruitment Central on +61 8 8302 1700 or via email at email@example.com using job reference number #2443.
Applications close: 11:30 pm Sunday 2 August 2020
Applications welcomed from Australian or NZ citizens, Australian permanent residents and those who have the legal right to work in Australia for the term of appointment.
How to apply:
Applications must be lodged online, please note UniSA does not accept applications via email.
- Start your application by clicking the ‘BEGIN’ button
- If you have already registered for an account, please login before starting your application
- If you have forgotten your log in details, click here to reset your password
- Preview Application Form
UniSA is committed to developing a diverse workforce and a constructive enterprising culture in which everyone can thrive.
For further support, contact Recruitment Central on +61 8 8302 1700 or email firstname.lastname@example.org and you will receive a response within one working day.