Senior Research Fellow, LKC Medicine
NTU Novena Campus, Singapore
Lee Kong Chian School of Medicine invites applications for:
Senior Research Fellow in Neurodegeneration Research Laboratory of Prof Lim Kah Leong
We are currently recruiting a Senior Research Fellow who will join the Neurodegeneration Research Laboratory at Lee Kong Chian School of Medicine, a joint medical school between Imperial College London and Nanyang Technological University (NTU).
The primary goal of the Neurodegeneration Research Laboratory is to elucidate the molecular events underlying Parkinson’s Disease and to effectively treat the disease. The lab is also developing new research technologies in the area of stem cells and neurorestoration as well as in diagnostics and neurotechnology
For more information, please visit:
Reporting to the Principal Investigator (PI) of the lab, Prof Lim Kah Leong, the incumbent is a recognised professional in his field and has a proven track record in biomedical research.
- Plan, conduct, analyze and document research experiments in consultation with the PI
- Help supervise junior research staff and graduate student working on this project
- Prepare and present progress reports on a weekly basis to the PI
- Prepare and submit manuscripts reporting the findings accrued from the study for publication
- Disseminate laboratory findings in seminars and conferences
- Ph.D. in life sciences or related field
- Strong publication track record
- Knowledge of molecular biology and protein biochemistry
- Experience with animal work (rodents) will be an advantage
- Grant writing experience desirable
If you are interested to pursue a career with the School, please apply with your cover letter, CV (including list of publications), and expected salary.
Only full applications will be considered, and shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Hiring Institution: LKC