Research Fellow, AI Hardware and New Devices
NTU Main Campus, Singapore
School of Computer Science and Engineering invites applications for the position of Research Fellow.
he Research Fellow will be involved in:
- Modeling memory macros with new logic and storage devices
- Lead hardware design of several macros to generate schematic layouts
- Communicate with fabrication teams and overseer fabrication efforts
- Investigate new computation paradigms for AI with these new devices
- PhD in Electrical and Electronic Engineering, Computer Engineering or Computer Science
- Expertise in circuit design using cadence or Synopsys
- Experience in device models and analog simulation using Virtuoso is a plus
- Knowledge of Verilog-a device modeling and SPICE is an advantage
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.