Senior Research Fellow, Psychology
NTU Main Campus, Singapore
We seeking enthusiastic individuals with exceptional credentials to join a vibrant and dynamic research group. The work is carried out at the School of Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering in Nanyang Technological University, Singapore. The environment provides excellent training in a highly motivated working environment with state-of-the-art facilities.
The Senior Research Fellow will undertake investigations into the relationship between indoor air quality and psychological well-being.
- Human subject experiments and Meta-data-analysis
- Documentation of findings and publishing of papers
- Coordinating meetings and progress reports as well as presentation of findings at regular intervals
- Support research conducted by the team and student supervision
- PhD in Psychology from a recognized university
- At least 5 years of research experience in related areas of psychology
- Good team player and publication track record
- Able to multi-task to work on multiple projects
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.