NTU Main Campus, Singapore
ST Engineering-NTU Corporate Lab invites applications for the position of Research Associate.
- Algorithm development of sensor fusion (GPS/IMU) and stereo visual SLAM to improve localization accuracy and robustness of current stereo vision system
- Algorithm development of multiple camera (about 12 cameras) online calibration to automatically solve their extrinsic relations (relative rotation and translation) by collecting data in close loop in feature rich environment
- Implement the algorithms using C++ and ROS to work out a reliable solution
- Deploy and integrate the solutions into the existing embedded computer system
- Master's degree in Electrical and Electronic Engineering or equivalent
- Advanced knowledge and experience in 3D perception, visual localization, and sensor fusion, etc
- Familiar with ROS and C++ (data structure, multiple threading, etc)
- Advanced skills in large-scale optimization library (Ceres solver, g2o or GTSAM)
- Experience in deep learning on object detection and segmentation is preferred
- Related publications on computer vision and real-time state estimation field is preferred
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.