Research Fellow, School of Materials Science and Engineering
NTU Main Campus, Singapore
School of Materials Science and Engineering invites applications for the position of Research Fellow.
- Responsible for the development of nanoCu ink for printing applications
- Support the characterizations of new nanoCu paste from industry partner
- Submission of data for sharing with funder or in publications
- Possess PhD degree in Materials Science/engineering or related disciplines
- Experience in nanomaterials synthesis and/or formulation and advanced laboratory skills such as DSC, TGA, XRD, AFM, SEM, EDX, TEM, etc
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.