Research Fellow, Nanyang Business School
NTU Main Campus, Singapore
We are looking to hire a full Research fellow to work with Assistant Professor Alper Darendeli, Associate Professor Tay Wee Peng, and Associate Professor Sun Aixin at the Nanyang Business School.
Key responsibilities included but are not limited to:
- Close collaboration with the research team to help conduct the research proposed in the grant.
- No teaching or administrative responsibilities involved.
- Development of ML algorithms for inference in social networks, and text mining.
- Perform software implementation and empirical studies.
Required Qualification and Competencies:
The candidate must have a strong background in machine learning, data analytics, optimization methods, probability, and statistics. The candidate must have a Ph.D. in relevant fields.
- PhD in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Statistics or other related fields, with research experience in the area of machine learning, data analytics, optimization, probability and/or statistics.
- Solid Mathematical and programming skills
- 4 years of research experience, including PhD studies
- Experience in implementing algorithms for machine learning and data analytics
- Experience in dealing with text data
- Fluency in the command of English (both speaking/writing skills)
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.