Research Associate, Medicinal/Peptide Chemistry
NTU Main Campus, Singapore
A Research Associate position is available in the Laboratory of Associate Professor Liu Chuan Fa at the School of Biological Sciences, Nanyang Technological University.
- Design, synthesize and characterize derivatives of anti-cancer cytotoxic agents, peptidic and organic linker compounds, and bioconjugates comprising tumor-directing proteins/monoclonal antibodies and cytotoxic drugs
- Write research reports and papers for administrative requirement and publication
- Help supervise student interns and junior staff members
- MSc degree in Medicinal Chemistry/Organic Chemistry or related fields
- Prior lab experience in organic synthesis, medicinal chemistry and peptide/nucleic acid chemistry
- At least 10 years of industrial/academic research experience
- Strong analytical skills with extensive knowledge and experience in HPLC, mass spectrometry, NMR and other spectroscopic techniques
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills and strong teamwork/collaboration spirits
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Hiring Institution: NTU