Research Associate, Intelligent Vehicle/Anomaly Detection/Cyber Security
NTU Main Campus, Singapore
An engineering research position is available in the area of cyber security of intelligent vehicle in the School of Electrical & Electronic Engineering (EEE) at Nanyang Technological University, Singapore.
The successful candidate will work with Prof. Danwei Wang and a group of Research Fellows, Research Associates and PhD/Masters students.
- Conduct research and development on state-of-the-art intrusion detection and further recovery strategy for autonomous vehicles under cyber attacks
- Conduct vehicle safety and security testing experiments
- Prepare research papers, technical reports and presentations to report the research outcomes to both EEE and public stakeholders
- Master’s degree in Computer Science/Electrical Engineering/Mechanical Engineering with a related background in Intelligent Transportation System
- Demonstrate independent research skills in anomaly detection for mobile robots or autonomous vehicles
- Excellent programming skills in C/C++/Python/Matlab/ROS
- Proficient skills in vehicle movement simulation and incident simulation
- Expert knowledge of multi-vehicle platooning, traffic rules and regulations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Hiring Institution: NTU