Research Fellow, Bio Optics and Spectroscopy
NTU Main Campus, Singapore
School of Mechanical & Aerospace Engineering invites applications for the position of Research Fellow.
The Research Fellow will work on biomedical imaging projects for high-resolution ocular imaging and support research projects on hyperspectral imaging and laser spectroscopy.
- Development and optimization of Bessel beam based light sheet microscope for ocular imaging and a miniaturized probe for ocular imaging
- Contribute to the research and development of hyperspectral imaging systems
- Research and development of laser spectroscopy systems for elemental analysis
- PhD in Physics, Applied optics, Optoelectronics or related field
- Minimum 2 years research experience in related areas
- Experience in the handling and maintenance of high power CW and pulsed laser systems
- Expertise in bio imaging, light sheet microscopy, hyperspectral imaging and laser spectroscopy
- Knowledge in interfacing and automation
- Experiences in ocular imaging and in-vivo imaging is desired
- Publication track record is an advantage
- Proficiency in optical engineering and electronics are beneficial
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Hiring Institution: NTU