Research Fellow, Protein Biochemistry/Bioinformatics/Computational Biology
NTU Main Campus, Singapore
School of Materials Science and Engineering invites applications for the position of Research Fellow.
The Research Fellow will work on an exciting interdisciplinary project in the area of “Liquid-Liquid Phase Separation (LLPS) involving research teams in the Schools of Materials Science and Engineering (MSE) and Biological Sciences (SBS) at NTU that have a strong international recognition in the areas of molecular biomimetics, cell biologists, biophysics, and plant biochemistry.
- Conduct computational work related to LLPS using all atomic simulation, Molecular Dynamics (MD) and coarse-grain simulations
- Collaborate with cell biologists, biochemists, structure biologists and materials scientists within the frame of a large research program devoted to LLPS
- Mentor PhD students conducting computational simulations in their thesis
- PhD in Structural Biology, Protein Chemistry, Bioinformatics, Computational Biology or related fields
- Proficient with modern tools of coarse grain modelling, all atom, and MD simulations
- At least 1 to 2 years of post-doctoral experience
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Hiring Institution: NTU