Research Fellow, Advanced EM Shielding
NTU Main Campus, Singapore
CNRS International NTU THALES Research Alliance invites applications for the position of Research Fellow.
The Research Fellow will help to develop a novel Monolithic microwave integrated circuit (MMIC) compatible, low cost, and accurate transfer technique which makes it possible to implement conductive, high aspect carbon nanotube fence walls (CNTFW) for EM shielding in via-fenced guard structures and expand the usage of the CNTFW for multi-chips modules.
- EM shielding and high frequency device fabrication
- Characterization and simulation of EM devices
- Design and modeling, and the characterization of the CNT EM shielding devices
- Help in liaising with our French collaborators for device integration and reliability test
- Ph.D in Materials Science, Engineering/Electrical and Electronic Engineering/Nanotechnology/Physical Science
- Extensive experience in the area of micro and nano-fabrication (eg Nanomaterials, nanodevices, nanopatterning, etc)
- Strong materials science, engineering, chemistry or physics background, design and modeling, and the characterization of the CNT EM shielding devices
- High quality publications in reputed journals and conferences
- Good communication skills and the ability to work in a group and independently
- Minimum 3 years of experience
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Hiring Institution: NTU