Research Associate, Novel Neuromorphic Computing Network
NTU Main Campus, Singapore
CNRS International NTU THALES Research Alliance invites applications for the position of Research Associate.
- Design and fabrication of novel ternary logic devices based on 2D materials or van der Waals heterostructures
- Design of neuromorphic computing network based on 2D materials or van der Waals heterostructures
- Design and fabricate the devices
- Draft academic reports/journal papers
- Master’s degree in Electrical and Electronic Engineering, Physics, or in related fields
- Experience of designing 2D materials based electric devices, especially ternary logic devices, memristors and neuromorphic computing network
- Skilled in Matlab, Python, PSpice, Verilog and Virtuoso, and especially EDA tools
- Knowledge to fabricate the devices with standard lithography and deposition process
- Good communication skills and the ability to work in a group
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Hiring Institution: NTU