Energy Research Institute @ NTU invites applications for the position of Project Manager.
- Manage project deliverables / KPIs
- Submit project claims & prepare budget forecast to the Program Director
- Ensure proper governance in project procurement & human resource acquisition & deployment
- Ensure timely & accurate project documentation records
- Organize, compile and submit periodic project reports to funding agency and partners
- Submit a comprehensive report summarizing the lab-scale results of APQ-AeMBR
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Project Management, Business Administration or equivalent
- PMP Certification and/or CSCPM will be an added advantage
- Proven work experience as a Project Manager, Contract Administrator, Contract Manager or relevant role with more than 7 years of experience
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.