Research Fellow, School of Humanities
One Research Fellow position is currently available in the School of Humanities, NTU.
The Research Fellow is expected to work on the following funded projects:
- Speech perception difficulty in the ageing population in Singapore
- Speech and language development in infants and toddlers, and
- Cognitive neuroscience of speech and language
- Experimental task design
- Subject recruitment
- Coordination of data collection
- Data analysis
- Preparing of manuscripts
- Training and supervising student research assistants
- Supervising Final Year Project (FYP) students
- PhD degree
- Experience in designing and running behavioural experiments
- Experience in brain imaging methods such as EEG/ERP, fMRI study will be an advantage
- Strong quantitative mindset are preferred.
- Experience in interacting with infants, toddlers and older research participants will be an advantage as well
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.