Research Fellow, Electrical/Power/Control System Engineering/Computer Science
Institute of Catastrophe Risk Management invites applications for the position of Research Fellow.
- Conduct in-depth research on a few topics including
- the feasibility and limitations of existing devices applied in risk detection and situation awareness in power systems
- risk detection and situation awareness in power systems with multi-source information or incomplete/inaccurate information
- risk detection and situation awareness in distributed controlled power systems
- scheme developments for situation awareness in power system recovery
- Present research results as publications and reports
- Develop simulation programs
- Hold occasional discussions and collaborations with industrial partners
- May have extensive collaborations with many team members working for the same programme
- PhD degree in electrical engineering, power engineering, control system engineering or computer science
- Solid background knowledge and related research experiences in situation awareness and system resilience in cyber-physical systems, esp. power systems
- Possess smooth programming skills and oral/writing communication skills
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.