Project Officer, Synthetic Chemistry
A Project Officer position is currently available in the School of Physical & Mathematical Sciences.
- Perform chemical syntheses
- Interpret data of structure-activity relationships of chemical entities
- Engage and collaborate with multi-disciplinary team and external collaborators for drug discovery and development
- Maintenance of equipment and consumables to ensure regular experimentation
- Accurate monitoring and reporting of experimental results in a clear and concise manner
- BSc degree in Chemistry, Biology, Physics or related disciplines
- Research experience in the related areas
- Able to multi-task and work independently
- Attention to detail and be meticulous
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Self-motivated and able to complete experiments on schedule
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.