Research Assistant, Epigenomics
A Research Assistant position is available in the Laboratory of Melissa Fullwood at the School of Biological Sciences, Nanyang Technological University.
The Research Assistant is required to carry out the research project, and be responsible for administrative and logistical upkeep pertaining to laboratory operations.
The key responsibilities are:
- Plan, perform, record, and present wet lab and bioinformatics analyses related to the research project to investigate the epigenomic determinants of alternative splicing
- Ensure lab operations and safety are maintained
- BSc degree in Biological Sciences or related fields
- Prior lab experience in bioinformatics (familiarity with a Unix environment, Python and R programming, able to analyze next-generation sequencing data such as RNA-Seq)
- Prior lab experience in epigenomics experiments (able to perform RNA-Seq, Hi-C, 4C, and alternative splicing experiments)
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.