Research Associate, Electro Mechanical System Design
School of Mechanical & Aerospace Engineering invites applications for the position of Research Associate.
- Day-to-day support of research team
- Conduct research work on designing of Electromechanical System
- Support research administrative work and progress report
- Master's degree in Mechanical, Electrical and Electronic Engineering or related field
- Minimum of 1- 2 year(s) research experience in related area
- Research/work experience in design of electromechanical & robotic systems
- Experience of system fabrication & assembly
- Experience in designing a wheeled mobile robotic system will be an advantage
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.