Research Fellow, Corporate Laboratory for Cyber Physical Systems
NTU Main Campus, Singapore
Delta-NTU Corporate Laboratory for Cyber Physical Systems invites applications for the position of Research Fellow.
- Develop novel image synthesis technique for image-to-image translation in geometry and appearance spaces
- Develop novel unsupervised domain adaptation techniques for accurate and robust detection of defects
- Evaluate and improve the developed image synthesis and detection techniques iteratively over both public and internal defect datasets
- Possess PhD in computer science, computer engineering or electrical engineering
- Extensive experience in deep learning and computer vision
- Good publication records with papers published in high-impact journals and/or conferences
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Hiring Institution: NTU