Research Fellow, Corporate Laboratory for Cyber Physical Systems
NTU Main Campus, Singapore
Delta-NTU Corporate Laboratory for Cyber Physical Systems invites applications for the position of Research Fellow.
- Responsible for sensing system integration
- Conduct research on the gas sensing setup, build up and the gas sensing measurement
- Prepare for project demonstration and manuscript
- Submission of comprehensive research related reports
- Possess PhD degree in Electrical and Electronic Engineering, physics, Material Science, Chemical, optics or related disciplines
- Substantial knowledge in gas sensing measurement, simulation, semiconductor laser processing and device fabrication, characterization and measurement
- Experience in device fabrication, characterization and gas sensing setup and measurement
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Hiring Institution: NTU