Research Fellow, Nanyang Environment and Water Research Institute
Nanyang Environment & Water Research Institute invites applicants for the position of Research Fellow.
- Set up and operate laboratory-scale membrane filtration system
- Perform water quality analysis using advanced analytical equipment
- Characterize membrane surface properties, identify the composition of foulants and develop cost-efficient fouling control strategy
- Be responsible for data acquisition and processing
- Possess PhD degree in Chemical/Environmental Engineering, Chemistry or related disciplines
- Possess water and material analysis skills
- Experiences with water treatment processes, membrane technology or the related fields would be an advantage
- Good communication and writing skill in English
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.