- Develop work methodologies and mechanisms in the field of internal audit, in accordance with best practices in the field of internal audit and internal control.
- Propose and study projects and agreements in the field of internal audit
- Preparing technical studies and research and providing consultations in the field of internal audit.
- Propose research implementation plans and programs aimed at bringing about development in the Office of Internal Audit and start implementing them after their approval.
- Providing advice and technical assistance in the field of internal audit, internal control and risk management for the various university units when needed.
- Providing seminars, conferences and workshops in the field of specialization
- Provide opinion and advice to the decision makers and senior leadership levels at the university, according to the scope of the internal audit work.
Bachelor's degree in Accounting Certified Internal Auditor (CIA)
- Training courses in research and development mechanisms
- Training courses in brainstorming curricula
- Training courses in knowledge management
- Training courses in strategic planning
- Training courses in laws and regulations related to the work of the organizational unit.
- Training courses in matters related to affairs of government agencies.
- Training courses in problem-solving and decision-making skills.
10 years Minimum
Division Internal Audit Office
Department Internal Audit Office
Job Close Date 31-07-2020
Job Category Staff