Research Fellow, School of Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering
School of Mechanical & Aerospace Engineering invites applications for the position of Research Fellow.
- Day-to-day support of research team
- Research administrative work and progress report
- Support and conduct research work in the areas of:
- Designing and coding of software
- Image Processing Techniques
- PhD in Mechanical, Electrical and Electronic Engineering or related field embracing Software Engineering
- Minimum 1- 2 year(s) research experience in related area
- Research/work experience in the areas of:
- User Interface
- Image processing & robotic systems
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.