Research Fellow, Cognitive Neuroscience
Air Traffic Management Research Institute invites applications for the position of Research Fellow.
- Support research and development related to human factors and trust on AI tools in Air Traffic Management (ATM)
- Develop experimental hypothesis, protocol, methodology to investigate Human-AI trust between air traffic controllers (ATCo) and AI
- Provide both qualitative and quantitative measurements and analysis of Human-AI trust between ATCo and AI
- Ph.D Degree in Cognitive Neuroscience or Cognitive Psychology
- Experience in the experimental design involved human subjects and documentation for ethical clearance
- Strong background in designing cognitive science experiment and questionnaire to study human factors
- Transferable Skills to address ATM problems
- Experience in conducting full fMRI experiment
- Strong background in fMRI data processing and analysis
- Strong background in statistical analysis: MANOVA, Structural Equation Modelling
- Programming Experience in R, SPSS and Python
- Good English writing and communication skills Independent and team player
- Good publication records
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.