Organization Name Khalifa University College Medicine Health Science
The newly-established Khalifa University of Science and Technology combines the Masdar Institute of Science and Technology (MI), Khalifa University of Science, Technology and Research (KUSTAR), and the Petroleum Institute (PI) into one world-class, research-intensive institution,seamlessly integrating research and education to produce world leaders and critical thinkers in applied science and engineering.
The Specialist, Proctoring is responsible for Coordinating and scheduling students for tests and ensuring that all examination restrictions and requirements are enforced on the day of exams and that students take the examination within the allotted time.
Key Roles & Responsibilities
- Coordinate and schedule students for tests, proctor tests, report results to appropriate parties, keep records, and follow up.
- Schedule rooms and exams, ensure appropriate software as required is in place.
- Maintain and confirm that all equipment is up to date and in working order
- Travel to test sites within assigned route
- Secure all computer software in the test center at all times.
- Monitor proctoring cameras to avoid any unwanted occurrences.
- Assist with various administrative tasks which may include answering phones, responding to messages, organizing files, and sending mailing
- Greet examinees and verify identification, launch and monitor tests.
- Administer and proctor exams
- Deliver exams to faculty inappropriate manner.
- Ensure compliance with the University regulations regarding confidentiality of test candidate information and records.
- Report any occurrences outside University guidelines to the management
- Resolve or report student issues with urgency
- Register and prepare candidate scorecards
- Advise students on retesting, if required and next steps.
- Adhere to the University's information security and confidentiality policies and procedures, and report breaches or other security risks accordingly
- Coordinate with other departments to facilitate the accomplishment of tasks and responsibilities, as and when needed.
- Perform other tasks as assigned by the Line Manager
Qualifications & Experience
- Minimum required a Bachelor’s Degreein education or relevant field
- A minimum 5 years of relevant experience. UAE Nationals:
- A minimum of 3 years of relevant experience
How To Apply
Should you require further assistance or if you face any issue with the online application, please feel to contact the Recruitment Team (RecruitmentTeam@ku.ac.ae).
Apply for Specialist, Proctoring
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly