Teaching Fellow, Human Resources Management
Department of Human Resources & Organisational Behaviour
Salary: £33,797 to £39,152 plus £3706 London weighting
Contract Type: Permanent
Closing Date: Friday 24 July 2020
Interview Date: To be confirmed
Teaching Fellow – Human Resources Management, Organisational Behaviour and Personal and Professional Development
This post is for a highly effective person, capable of delivering high quality education in a variety of formats teaching on postgraduate and undergraduate Management, Human Resources, Organisational Behaviour and Personal and Professional Development modules.
The Teaching Fellow – Management, Human Resources, and Personal, Professional Development role will contribute to the teaching on modules in the following areas:
- Organisational behaviour
- Human Resource Management
- Management Practice
- Personal and Professional Development
- Career and Professional Practice
The Teaching Fellow is expected to conduct high quality teaching on undergraduate and postgraduate programmes. The role will focus on delivering high quality education in a variety of formats.
The person appointed will be expected to:
- Contribute significantly to the delivery of teaching activities, reflecting the successfully candidate’s own subject specialism appropriate for the needs of a diverse student body; across the range of courses offered by the department/faculty.
- Support development of new modules demonstrating excellent design.
- Engage in professional practice across the subject area and contribute to the profile of the Department and Faculty.
- Support the delivery of the student experience
The Faculty of Business is one of four faculties at the University of Greenwich and provides a wide range or postgraduate and undergraduate programmes. The Faculty of Business is located on the Greenwich Maritime Campus, a UNESCO world heritage site. We seek to recruit a colleague willing to work with a diverse group of students and academic staff.
For an informal discussion about the post please contact Riccardo De Vita, R.DeVita@greenwich.ac.uk.
Should you have any queries please contact the HR Recruitment Team on HR-Recruitment@gre.ac.uk
We are looking for people who can help us deliver our mission of transforming lives through inspired teaching and research, through our values.
e aim to be an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all sections of the community.