Research Fellow, Alibaba - NTU Singapore Joint Research Institute
NTU Main Campus, Singapore
Alibaba-NTU Singapore Joint Research Institute invites applications for the position of Research Fellow.
The Research Fellow will work with our professors on the joint research project with Alibaba. The project aims to secure databases for Ali cloud computing based on Intel Software Guard Extensions (SGX). SGX is an extension of Intel Instruction Set Architecture (ISA), which provides a set of instructions to create a trusted execution environment (TEE), known as the Enclave.
In this project, the Research Fellows will design and implement a secure database system based on combining MySQL and SGX.
- PhD degree in Computer Science/Engineering, or Electronic/Electrical Engineering
- Good communication and coordination skills
- Positive working attitude and a good team player
- Strong sense of responsibility and able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Self-motivated and able to multi-task
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
Hiring Institution: NTU