Research Fellow, School of Civil and Environmental Engineering
School of Civil and Environmental Engineering is looking for a candidate to join them as a Research Fellow.
The Research Fellow will work in the area of Artificial Intelligence (AI) and Construction Engineering Management (CEM), using advanced AI methods (e.g., machine learning, data-driven simulation, computer vision) to develop and implement methods that are capable of successfully integrating uncertainties, dynamics, interdependencies, and other complexities into project management approaches and systems (e.g., BIM, construction safety, productivity, and risk).
- PhD in Civil Engineering, Artificial Intelligence, Project Management or related field
- Minimum 1 year research experience in related area
- Expertise in machine learning, computer vision, and coding
- Publication track record is an advantage
- Proficiency in basics of programming languages such as Python and Matlab
- Proficiency in English