Energy Research Institute @ NTU invites applications for the position of Project Officer.
- Develop an efficient processing route to dismantle, sort and/or grind PCB and associated sorting procedures into fraction as pure as possible
- Develop and validate an electronic components sorting prototype to enable the recovery of various fractions of the PCBs
- Maintain laboratory notebook according to best practice standards
- Draft research publication
- Prepare technical reports for the program Pi and present data at regular group meetings
- Bachelor's degree ideally in mechatronic engineering, or in materials/mechanical engineering
- Good record of publications and IPs
- Expertise in physical chemistry, automation and instrument integration is a plus
- Experience in materials recycling is a plus
- Research background of recycling of wastes, especially if using hydrometallurgy is a plus
- Energetic, proactive, results-oriented, and self-motivated team player with strong organizational skills
- A target-oriented, structured attitude and team spirit are necessary
- Excellent communication skills and fluency in English are required
- Ideal candidate will be adept at planning, prioritizing, multi-tasking, organizing, following through, and thinking on his/her feet
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.