Research Scientist, Materials Science and Engineering
A Research Scientist position is currently available in the Temasek Laboratories @ NTU.
- Carry out experiment to optimize the paste formulation for 3D printing of ceramic materials
- Design and print ceramic objects and understand the printing limitations
- Optimization on heat treatment of the ceramic materials
- Evaluate the mechanical and structural properties of the ceramics
- Draft technical report and manuscript for publication
- PhD degree in materials science and engineering
- Experience in 3D printing process and characterization of nitride based ceramic materials
- Experience in using hot press or hot isostatic press to densify ceramics
- Good publication record and interpersonal skills
- Excellent teamwork awareness
- Good communication and writing
- Self-motivation and strong responsibility for research / work
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.