2 days left
- Full Time
Job Profile Teaching - Nursing Lecturer
Contract Type Permanent
You will work closely with the Programme Leaders to realise the strategic vision of the School of Nursing to deliver our Undergraduate portfolio.
- Contribute to the management of the academic content and pedagogy of the programme.
- Liaise with Programme Support Team.
- Contribute to the quality monitoring and continuous improvement activity in line with BPP's General Academic Regulations and policies.
- Contribute to the analysis/quality indicators for programme quality/student performance and monitor and act upon them where necessary.
- Attended Examination Boards.
- Undertake Academic Assessor duties.
Teaching & Student Support
- Undertake lecturing appropriate to the level of responsibility of the role.
- Support student through the completion of academic work.
- Support student through practice based learning and assessment.
- Support student who face challenges with progression / completion of their studies.
- Advise and action student referrals to other University Central support services.
- Engage in academic marking.
- Engage in academic moderation.
- Moderate Practice Assessment Documentation.
- Prepare and Support Practice Supervisors and Practice Assessors in the practice area.
- Undertake other duties commensurate with the level of this role
Department School of Nursing
Location UK, London, London Waterloo
- First Degree
- Master level qualification
- Current NMC registration
- Evidence of on-going CPD & Scholarly activity
- Facilitation of student evaluation where appropriate
- Facilitation of student support
- Expertise in lecturing and designing modules and programmes
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- The ability to effectively plan, organise and prioritise workload
- The ability to work well in a team and be collaborative
- Excellent computer/IT skills
- Teaching Qualification relevant to the discipline
- Practitioner experience relevant to the discipline
- Experience of curriculum implementation
- Marking of work and preparation of results for Exam Boards
- A track record in research and translating research into teaching and education.
Contract Hours 37.50
Full Job Description