A Project Officer position is currently available in the School of Physical & Mathematical Sciences.
- Maintain and culture bacteria in aerobic and anerobic conditions to compare the secreted peptidoglycan fragments content in the broth media
- Perform in vitro assays including cell-based reporter assays, ELISA assays, and hyphal induction assays to analyze culture broth
- BS in microbiology or biology or related field, preferably with at least 1 year of past research experience
- Experience in molecular biology techniques including cloning, genome extraction and purification, gel electrophoresis
- Experience with in vitro assays including ELISA and cell-based reporter assays
- Ability to configure/prepare/operate instruments, scientific equipment and organise/order laboratory supplies
- Knowledge in safety management in the laboratory
We regret to inform that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.