Research Associate, Mechanics/Science/Engineering/Aviation of Mechanical Design
Air Traffic Management Research Institute invites applications for the position of Research Associate.
- Undertake research and development related to UAS traffic management
- Develop algorithms and models for UAS performance estimation
- Develop algorithms for UAS trajectory prediction and achieve synergies with the other research topics in the team
- Liaise with stake holders to solicit feedbacks and requirements
- Prepare research papers, reports and presentations
- Master’s degree from acclaimed university in the area of mechanics, science, engineering, aviation of mechanical design
- Experience with Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAV) related fields such as UAV design, control or on-board equipment development
- Excellent programming skills in one or more of the following programming languages: C/C++/C#, Java, Python, Matlab
- Good English writing and communication skills
- Self-starter, independent learner, curious, task-oriented, team-player
- Able to fulfill multi-tasking
- Willing to accept and perform last-minute job(s)
- Experience with air traffic management is advantageous
We regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified.