The School of Electrical and Electronic Engineering invites applicants for the position of Research Associate.
- Conduct system modelling, stability analysis, and controller design for this project
- The candidate is also expected to contribute inputs to the project report
- Master degree in Electrical Engineering or related subjects
- Industrial working experience with at least one year
- Expert knowledge in power systems and smart grid
- Research experience with power system stability, control and optimization
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Strong analytical and conceptual abilities
- Able to work independently and in a team to realize proposed research work
- Able to publish journal papers
We regret only shortlisted candidates will be notified.